Meet the Nerdy Chic Behind Savvy Girl Friday
My Name is Teresa Bryant-Parks, and I am the owner of Savvy Girl Friday. I have over 25 years of experience working in the administrative field. In those 25 years, I learned the importance of integrity, teamwork, communication and the ability to multitask. I enjoy organizing, planning and problem solving. These are some of the things that make a business run smoothly. Effective problem solving requires the ability to listen to every detail and finding the best solution to carry out the task at hand. As an Online Business Manager, I understand what it takes to run a business. I started Savvy Girl Friday because I wanted to aid business owners and help them work towards their goals. My mission is to show individual business owners how to take the stress out of running a business. I take great pride in the work that I do. It brings me joy to see the ideas and dreams of my clients come to life.
Twenty Things about Me
- I love to laugh.
- Starbucks is my friend. Coffee anything is my friend.
- I am a nerd by nature and I am cool with that.
- The bookstore is a necessity to me.
- I married my soulmate.
- I LOVE traveling.
- I understand retail therapy and the need for it.
- I journal my creative thoughts.
- I binge-watched the complete series of Breaking Bad in two days.
- I am selective about the pen I use (1.4 mm point).
- I do own a two pairs of Crocs. What, you don't?
- I can rock a pair of Chuck Taylor's with ease. It's all about comfort. :-)
- I watch movies with my phone or tablet beside me just in case I need to google information about the movie, actor, etc.
- I love Photography. I'm a Canon kind of girl.
- I LOVE Handbags!
- I love the Mountains.
- My idea of camping is a really nice cabin in the mountains.
- I have a Fur-baby Shah Tzu named Izzie.
- I reeeeeaaaaallllllllllyyyyy love handbags!
- I enjoy seeing my clients give birth to their dreams!
I chose the name Savvy Girl Friday because it sounded better than Nerdy Girl Friday.
Definition of Savvy: Well informed and perceptive.Definition of Girl Friday: a female assistant (as in an office) entrusted with a wide variety of tasks.
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” --Maya Angelou
Now that you know a little more about me, I would love the opportunity to sit and talk with you about your business needs. Please contact me for a free 30 minute consultation.