- A signed work agreement is required before any work is started.
- First-time clients arerequired to pay a down payment of 50% percent before any work is performed.
- Savvy Girl Friday bills on the 29th of the month. Invoices are due upon receipt.
- All retainer payments are due on the 30th of every month to reserve your client hours for the following month.
- Unused retainer hours will carry forward for one month. **
- Additional cost such as postage, printing at the printers, etc will be billed to the client for each project (including retainer plans) at cost.
- Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard or Check. There is a $30.00 fee for returned checks. All credit card payments are collected via PayPal or Stripe.
- Clients are encouraged to proofread all work carefully. I will gladly correct any errors I have made if they are brought to my attention.
- Poor quality source material will be subject to 20% fee in addition to the regular fee.
- Payments for monthly social media management are due on the first of the month and the first month's fee is due up front before any work begins.
Savvy Girl Friday agrees to maintain strict confidence and will not disclose any information or material relating to the other or the others business which comes into Savvy Girl Friday's possession and shall not use such information and material. A confidentiality agreement will be kept on file for 12 months.
Our office hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Savvy Girl Friday observes all major holidays including Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, the afternoon of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.